Monday, April 23, 2012

Lots of stress and big decisions

First i must say the cutest thing that has happened in a long time. Nate  sent me a picture of him and his district (there are three girls in his district) and in the corner of the picture, was a picture that he had pasted of me. I flipped the picture over and the back said:"your still the most beautiful person in this picture, don't worry." Cute right!

Secondly, i am buried in home work with only two weeks left in the semester i am not sure how i am going to get every thing done. I am late on sending Nate his package of the month, and i still havent hand written him a letter since last week. thank goodness for the Internet...kudos to dear elder.com.
I have been considering joining the singles ward, not sure yet though, Pros would definitely be being around people my own age that are a good influence on me, and being that it is a smaller ward, perhaps i would get the chance to serve more. Cons.. well the obvious,  it will probably make Nate uncomfortable. I thinking about it, but for now, i have way more important things to do.

Happy two months everybody! it seems like it has been allot longer though. For now going crazy trying to get my head above water. Nate's fantastic like always.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica...You ARE the most beautiful one!!! Nate, if nothing else, is a very understanding kind of guy. I bet if he had to choose, he would rather get a letter than a package...though I am sure you send waaaaay better...in fact perfect...stuff to him. And, if you still want to send a package, I have lots of those boxes here. I can help...I can run over to GCC and pick up what you have, package and mail it for you. School, though, is very, very important!!! You are so good at prioritizing anyway, but let me know if I can do anything!!! As for the Singles Ward, your growth is the most important thing. He will be meeting new people, serving, etc. and it might be nice if you could have the chance to do the same. Lots more opportunity for your growth as well. Sometimes, well meaning people in our long-time-living-there ward forget we are an adult. You have much to offer, and that doesn't mean to just guys. Heck, girls go off to BYU while their sweeties are on a mission, and that's a "meat market", and they are still ready for their sweet missionary to come home. Talk to your wonderful parents. Pray. We will pray for you as well, with school, with church, everything. And let me know...I'm just down the street! Love you!

    ReplyDelete